83 North Ranch is a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy your dream home! The seller’s are motivated and the home is ready for new owners.
Here are 5 reasons that this home cannot be missed!
- Price – The home has been reduced from $1,295,000 to $999,000. The Sellers Say Sell!!! For 5,265 sq ft of living space in the North Ranch, this is unheard of! Similar homes are selling in the range of $215-$230 per sq ft. 83 North Ranch Road, at $190 per sq ft is a true bargain!! The home is truly move-in ready but this also leaves room in the budget to make the home your own.
- Gorgeously renovated master suite – The current seller just finished a complete update of the large master suite! Your new master suite has it all – reading nook, private outdoor balcony, double sided fireplace, beautiful wood toned bath tiled floors, large slipper tub sitting under 2 large windows, double shower with seamless glass enclosure, double vanity, large walk in closet and a sense of serenity and calm.
- Meticulously cared for home – The current owners have taken meticulous care of the home. In addition to installing TRIPLE PANE WINDOWS throughout the home, the sellers renovated all baths, installed a new hot water heater, new roof, new garage doors and new beautiful dark wood entry door.
- Indoor / outdoor living – The home backs to open space. You can sit on the back patio or the hot tub and gaze out over the professional landscaping and open space with nature and biking trails in the distance. In the family room, fold up the nana-like doors to have truly indoor / outdoor living. A nice private patio and backyard with plenty of room for entertaining, gardening or just relaxing.
- You can’t beat living in Ken Caryl – With it’s proximity to downtown Denver (25 minutes) and the Denver Tech Center (25 minutes), Ken Caryl is an oasis of outdoor living, close to all that is great about living in the Denver Metro Area. 5 minutes from 470 and on the West side of the metro area, Ken Caryl has hiking, nature and biking trails, and 440 acres of open public space. Living in Ken Caryl also give you access to 3 local swimming pools and clubhouses, an equestrian center, tennis courts, community based classes and the great Jefferson County School System.
We could continue with more about this home, but you really need to come see it.
The AdenBell Group will be holding an open house on Friday, August 17 from 5:00 – 7:00 with wine and appetizers and for those that can’t make Friday, again on Sunday, August 19 from 12:00 – 2:00.
Stop by and see this great home and imagine the possibilities…….
Call David or Michael with any questions or to book a private tour of the home.