The AdenBellGroup has several homes, not available yet on MLS, that will be coming to the market in GORGEOUS Ken Caryl.
Ken Caryl is a 10 mile square area, set in Southwest Littleton, up against and in the foothills of the gorgeous Rocky Mountains. Easy access to C470, which divides Ken Caryl Ranch, to the East, and Ken Caryl Valley, to the West, it is an easy commute to anywhere in the Denver Metro Area.
The 4,4400 homes in this area range from condos and townhomes in the upper $100k's to gated community homes and large estates in the mid $1M's.
The AdenBellGroup loves Ken Caryl and is excited to share these little known facts about Ken Caryl...
1. Ken-Caryl is pronounced “Ken Carol.” It was named after former Ken-Caryl Ranch owner John Shaffer’s two sons, Kent and Carroll Shaffer.
2. Ken-Caryl Ranch has 4,800 acres of open space and 40 miles of trails.
3. Over 30 archaeological sites have been explored on Ken-Caryl Ranch, and three sites are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
4. Open space and just a 30 minute drive to downtown Denver
5. On June 1, 2009, two Ken-Caryl boys stumbled across a mastodon mandible in Massey Draw. Further investigation uncovered a tusk as well. Both the mandible and tusk were donated to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
6. The Ken-Caryl Ranch Equestrian Center, which includes nine historic buildings from the ranching era, was listed as a County Landmark in 2006 by the Jefferson County Historical Commission.
7. The recreation centers and programs are free to Ken Caryl residents and include 3 swimming pools, over 20 indoor and outdoor tennis courts, picnic areas, soccer fields, baseball fields, playgrounds, youth programs, and adult health and fitness classes.
8. The Ken Caryl area has over 4,800 acres of open foothill space and 35 miles of hiking, mountain bike and equestrian trails.
We are very excited about Ken Caryl! Amazing Jefferson County schools, more recreation than you can imagine, gorgeous setting, beautiful homes..... Give us a call or contact us here, we would be more than happy to answer your questions or discuss home options available to you in this incredible area.
Michael Aden David Bell