So many events, so little time! Here is the AdenBellGroups' guide to February 2016 events! We hope you enjoy this summary! If you have an event that you would like us to include for March, please contact us here.
NOW, GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY BEAUTIFUL COLORADO!!
1. DENVER BRONCOS IN THE SUPERBOWL! Everyone will be watching the game, or the commercials (and this WILL BE the best time to go to Costco to stock up and have the place to yourself). There are so many places to watch the game, too many to mention! Let's go Broncos! February 7th. The Ultimate Party will be held at the Soiled Dove Underground. Click here for info.
2. Declaration Brewing Open Mike Night - So much fun and so local! Have you been to Declaration Brewing? An amazing brewery and a great off-the-beaten-path location. Summers here are amazing, but open mike night is going to be a blast. Declaration Brewery - 2030 South Cherokee Street, Denver
3. Hello Dolly! at the Candlelight Dinner Playhouse - About an hour from Denver, but worth the time. Dinner and one of Broadways most famous musicals. The Candlelight is in Johnstown, CO, just off I-25 between Berthoud and Loveland. Hello, Dolly! plays until March 6, then South Pacific, and Into the Woods. Get some friends or family together and go! Click here for more detail.
4. Couples Massage at the Ritz-Carlton or the Four Seasons- In this month of love.... Never mind! Do this any time! It is an amazing experience. Both facilities allow you the use of the spa for as long as you would like before or after your massage. Weight room, dry and wet saunas, meditation rooms, jacuzzi..... is there a better way to get in from the cold? Check them out here! Ritz-Carlton or Four Seasons?
5. Chocolate: The Exhibition - The word chocolate conjures up visions of candy bars, hot fudge sundaes and rich brownies, yet its rustic origins extend back thousands of years. Chocolate: The Exhibition at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science will engage all six senses as it traces the story of the "food of the gods," from its earliest cultivation among the ancient peoples of the rain forest to its status today as the world's favorite sweet. Immersive exhibits, fun interactives, and detailed replicas and objects place chocolate under the lenses of science, history and popular culture. Click here for more information. Opens February 12.
Get out and enjoy these events and if you or family or friends are looking to buy or sell real estate in the Metro Denver Area, Contact Michael Aden and David Bell of the AdenBell Group or you can call us at 303.578.1270.
Integrity. Professionalism. Care.