4851 East Harvard Lane - Cherry Creek Schools - Arapahoe County - Denver
Built in 1966, this HGTV featured home is open, light, cool and funky and very much a mid-century modern home for 2016!
From the completely renovated two island kitchen, outfitted with high end appliances which opens to one of two large living spaces, to the upstairs master suite with dual sink vanity and large shower and walk-in closet, you will feel the vibe from the minute you walk in.
3,216 Sq ft of above ground living space with 4 bedrooms, and 2.5 baths, every space has been given that special zing…. You will love all of the amenities…
- Gourmet open kitchen design
- Several living spaces to be determined by you
- Hard wood floors
- Master suite with jetted tub and walk-in closets
- Larger than a typical MCM with character
- Fireplace in dining / living room
- Mountain view from master suite deck
- Newer thick rolled high grade membrane roofing
- Arapahoe County, Cherry Creek Schools
- Newer furnace
- Professional synthetic turf in front of home – no watering
- Convenient Southeast location
This is one not to be missed and will sell quickly. First showings Friday, June 10, and offers will be presented to sellers as received….
If you are interested in this home or would like to discuss how the AdenBell Group can find you the perfect home, contract us here or call us at 303.578.1270.