Within walking distance of the Cherry Creek trail, the Cherry Creek Mall and Cherry Creek North, this 2,600 square foot, three bedroom / three bath home will impress you with it's natural light and openness.Tucked into an 11,600 square foot lot with a very rare oversized 3-car insulated and heated garage, this home was redesigned and updated for entertaining.
The kitchen opens to the dining room and two living areas.Windows abound and the glass doors open onto the beautifully landscaped backyard decking and a tranquil water feature, designed by Rocky Mountain WaterScapes.Spend your evenings in the tranquil backyard oasis or enjoy the dusk light on your Southwest facing private front porch.Both living areas have large fireplaces and the kitchen features slab granite bar and countertops and 2 toned wood cabinets.
The oversized master suite includes a sitting/reading area, a large walk-in closet, vaulted ceilings and a dual sink vanity in the very updated bath.Off the master is a private outdoor courtyard with a Jacuzzi.At the other end of the home is a large guest suite with access to the backyard, and steam shower and radiant heat flooring in the bath.The third bedroom could easily be converted to a den or office and is next to the third updated bath.
- 2600 square feet of modern living
- 3 bedrooms/3 baths
- Oversized master suite with a sitting/reading area and walk-in closet
- Guest suite with steam shower and radiant heat flooring
- Updated kitchen with slab granite counter tops, two-toned wood cabinets and bar
- Oversized 3-car insulated and heated garage
- Beautifully landscaped yard with tranquil water feature in backyard
- Two fireplaces, one wood-burning and one gas
- Newer roof, hot water and furnace
Contact Michael Aden or David Bell of the AdenBellGroup for more info or private showing