It is an honor to live and to work with our neighbors and friends. We love Ken Caryl and that is why the AdenBell Group gives back in so many ways..... from Wednesdays at the Manor House and Tuesday Summer Nights at Dakota Lodge to 9Cares/Colorado Shares to neighborhood get-togethers!
Below is the detail sales and home information for all sales in the Ken Caryl Valley for the first 6 months of 2018 and 2017. Some interesting data to note....
- 45 sales in first six months of 2018 compared to 33 sales in the fist six months of 2017
- 5 sales in 2018 in excess of $1M and 3 sales in excess in $1M in 2017
- 12 sales in 2018 and 8 sales in 2017 from $800K - $999K
- 9 sales in 2017 and 14 sales in 2017 under $600K
- These statistics are what pushed the average price point up 8%
- Average days on market increased in 2018 specifically by one home that was on the market for 357 Days. Without that one sale, average days on market for the 6 months ended 6/30/18 would have been 29 days, 3% under same period in 2017
- The AdenBell Group sees all of these trends continuing through the end of the year with possibly average price increasing slightly more than 8%.
- There has been a lock of inventory in the Ken Caryl Valley over the past few months, which could also have an impact on year end prices (driving them up) and driving the total number of sales and days on market down.
We currently have several buyers in all price points looking to buy in the Ken Caryl Valley. If you are thinking of selling, please contact Michael at 303.525.4896 or David at 303.887.1358. We would be happy to meet with you and discuss how the AdenBell Group sells your home, just discuss possibilities or put a calendar together for your sale! If you have friends or family who would like to move to the Valley, please let us know! We would love to help them out!
Contact Michael or David with any questions.