- EASTER SUNRISE SERVICE AT RED ROCKS – This is truly a unique spiritual experience that draws people from all across Colorado, the rocky mountain region and the rest of the nation. Last year, the service had an estimated 14,000 attendees. March 27. Gates open at 4:30 a.m., pre-service music begins at 5:30 a.m., service 6:00 – 7:30 a.m. General Admission is FREE! For more information, click here.
- DENVER ST. PATRICK’S DAY WEEKEND – St. Patrick’s Day falls on Thursday, March 17, but Denverites will use it as the perfect excuse for a weekend full of Irish-themed parties. The 54th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will wind through LoDo starting at 9:30, on Saturday, March 12th. Irish pubs abound – Fado Irish Pub on 19th, Tilted Kilt Pub on 16th, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub on Larimer and many more. For more information, click here.
- RISING STARS OF THE METROPOLITAN OPERA – If opera or talented young vocalists are your thing then you should head to Gates Concert Hall on March 5, at 7:30. For more than 125 years, the Metropolitan Opera has been the artistic home of the greatest singers in the world. But the Met is also the launching pad for the opera stars of the future. Some of today’s leading artists got their first big break by winning the company’s national auditions, as members of the young artist program, or by catching the attention of Met talent scouts. AND YOU CAN SEE THIS IN DENVER. Tickets information here
- FROZEN DEAD GUY DAYS – A frozen salmon toss, coffin races, and ice turkey bowling are just some of the events featured. And yes, there’s an actual frozen dead guy that sparked these shenanigans. March 11 – 13 in Nederland Check out this cool website and more activities
- SCAVANGER HUNT AT WINTER PARK – Costumes! Clues! Beer! Prizes! Get your team ready for Mountain Adventure, a New Belgium event that benefits the non profit Paradox Sports. Don’t be the guy on the chairlift wondering what all the cool kids are doing wearing capes. Wax those boards and plan now to make your mark on the slopes with us at a Mountain Adventure at Winter Park on Saturday, March 19th! For more information, click here
- THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK FESTIVAL – Break out your 80’s gear and drink beer! The NKOTB Festival is an 80’s themed party that features unlimited tastings from breweries that are less than two years old. As one of the signature events of Colorado Craft Beer Week, New Kids on the Block highlights the state’s newest breweries. According to the Colorado Brewers Guild, Colorado is home to more than 309 craft breweries, with more than 60 opening in the past two year. The Festival will take place on Thursday, March 24 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at The Lobby (2191 Arapahoe Street, Denver CO). Click here for more information.
- THE ROBOT REVOLUTION - supported by Google.org with additional major support from The Boeing Company, boasts an impressive and unprecedented selection of robots secured from all over the world. Guests will have extraordinary opportunities to meet and interact with these remarkable machines. At the Denver Museum of Natural History, Robots Revolution is open March 18-August 7, 2016. For more information, click here
The AdenBell Group knows real estate in the Denver Metro Area. Michael and David have years of experience and have established a reputation of integrity, professionalism and care. If you have questions on how we can help you in your real estate, give us a call at 303.578.1270 or contact us here. We would be happy to help you out.
Michael Aden David Bell