2 Polo Place, a spectacular new listing from the AdenBell Group. Located in the exclusive Polo Place, the gated enclave of 10 homes at the end of Cedar Avenue, in Cherry Creek.
Nothing has been spared in this 4 bedroom / 4 bath completely updated 4,400 sq ft home.
From the living room, where the elegant, relaxed living begins.....
to the dining room.... You will feel the quality and the warmth of this refined home.
The kitchen is a chef's delight and perfect for entertaining. Open and airy, marble countertops, farmer's sink, all Jenn-air appliances (6 burner gas stove, double oven, built in microwave, dishwasher, side by side and beverage refrigerators.
Open kitchen.... to family room and breakfast nook....
Oak floors with stacked stone accents and stunning lighting fixtures, give this home a modern feel.
The center of attention of the family room is the floor to ceiling stacked stone gas fireplace with full length windows flanking each side. A relaxed and very comfortable space.
Adjoining the living room and kitchen family is the office / library, with buit-in shelving, extensive lighting, a wet bar and access to the covered patio / terrace and backyard.
At the top of the stairs on the second level, is a great place to unwind and curl up with a book. The custom designed ironwork on the stairs is carried on throughout the home.
The large master suite is one of comfort and spa like finishes in the en suite bath.
A large walk-in closet with a skylight completes the suite.
2 additional bedrooms with Jack and Jill bath upstairs, make this home suitable to all
All baths have updated bronze fixtures and granite or marble countertops.
At the bottom of the lower level stairs, you are greeted by a beautiful accent stone wall to display collectibles and art.
In the lower level, you will be in awe of the game room / wetbar area with ample room for a game table and or a comfortable media room!
Also on this level, is a perfect large guest bedroom and a fully updated bath with shower.
Entertain on one of those gorgeous Denver summer evenings on the covered or uncovered back patio, outside the family room and library. The entire 7,000+ sq ft lot is landscaped to perfection.
Summary of features
- Elegant Georgian updated to modern standards with high-end finishes on quiet cul-de-sac in Polo Place
- 4,400 sq. ft. home / 7,730 sq ft lot / 4 bedrooms / 4 baths
- Grand custom iron staircases, newly finished hardwood floors, main floor living and dining rooms, powder room, great room with stone fireplace and handsome office/library with stone accents
- Gourmet kitchen with new Jenn-Air appliances, marble countertops and stone breakfast bar
- Relaxing private outdoor living space with covered deck, terrace, private large backyard and beautiful landscaping
- Newer/updated furnace, steam humidifier, roof, A/C and thermal wood windows
- Large master suite with spa-like bath and walk-in closet
- Media / game room on lower level with hardwood floors, granite island, wet bar, fridge, dishwasher and microwave, stone arch and accents
- Discreet large guest room and bath, separate from other living areas
- Attached oversized two-car garage with built-in cabinets, skylights and attic storage
- Low HOA with lawn maintenance included (lock and leave)
- Adjacent to the Cherry Creek Trail, Cherry Creek Shopping Mall and Cherry Creek North shopping (on the quiet side of Cherry Creek)
This home is represented for sale by Michael Aden and David Bell of the AdenBell Group with Kentwood Cherry Creek. Showings will be exclusively by appointment. The home is offered at $1,785,000.